Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tweet Tweet


TWITTER
As of Thursday 03/05/09 10:28am I am officially a twitter-er (maybe not quite the way to say it, eh?). Well actually I didn't and haven't done much yet so I guess I am not really "in" yet. To be honest it strikes me a a neat device but then almost irritates me (MyTwitterConfusion-yesyoumaylaugh) because I still don't quite get it. My lack-luster tweet record probably is very unexciting because i have no-one to tweet to.  Unlike so many others, I have not heard many striking things about twitter, nor did I know it was gathering faithful followers who were going from novice tweeters to Tweet Masters! 
   Wow! I do agree that there is something very Facebookey, and MySpace-Like like that would draw me to Twitter. I am entertained in informing people of meaningless, random facts about my thoughts, ideas, activities, and whereabouts. Though meaningless, the quirky, silly, blunt, and tell-all manner in which people tweet is still expected to create meaning and identity. All of the tweets about various tweets do merge to form an image of what one would want another to perceive them as. 
    it intrigues us to know what others are doing and to know that others care about what we are doing. The only question that I have to ask myself is, How long will Twitter last? Twitter has been around for a few years (Read It's Birth). Honestly I think Twitter would become a bore after a while, or perhaps I would force myself to stop using it when it became too time-consuming due to its lack of boredom. I am not quite sure, while I admit that twitters purpose for existence doesn't quite move me to be an avid user, there is a hint of fun and useless-usefullness that makes me not mind leaning how to use it. So..tweet on : )




No comments:

Post a Comment